I have a lot of things on my mind like....
Fugly's boo - why we were once so close. At one point if you told me that we would one day be in this position I would have laughed. Maybe it is a lost cause. Money - the saying goes 'money can't buy happiness' well it could pay off all of the stress and anxiety I have. And it would have saved me a lot of sleepless nights and a lot of fights with my husband. Michele - she was the most selfless person I have ever met, she was a gem and there are only a few of her you will ever met. Keep these people close! Uncle Taki - it is the end of an era. He was the 'leader' of the family and now he is gone. It also makes me think about my grandparent's and others. Mama Whore - why must she make her children suffer becasue she is unhappy and insecure about herself. She has done this to herself and will die alone. 2012 - is the world really going to end and how? I do NOT like surprises. So on December 20th, 2012 I will be the most parinoid person ever, waiting to see what happens the very next day. So those arejust some of the things that are on my mind. Take it or leave it.
No comments:
Post a Comment