Well this past weekend we went to Disneyland with the McDonough's/Hutchings. It was so much fun. This was Addie's first time in Disneyland. She went on Small World and was really freaked out when we first entered the ride, I immediatley remmbered that she absolutly freaks out when people sing Happy Birthday, so I knew for sure she was going to scream the whole time. But to my suprise she....FELL ASLEEP.
Apparently the tiny little people singing at the top of their lungs were calming and not very entertaining. So Addison spent most of her time with Grandma and while the rest of the family was on rides, Grandma went and bought Addie Minnie ears! She loved them!Another surprise that we welcoming was that she slept during the fireworks. I thought for sure that she was going to freak out once again, but she never flinched. While we were waiting for the fireworks we saw Addison Montgomery (Kate Walsh) rush by us. To say we were star struck would be an understatement! We were giddy just like a 8 year old on Christmas morning. Overall it was a great trip and I think we should make it a yearly trip! P.S. I can't wait for Addie to have cousins so that she can have kids her age to enjoy these memories with!
No comments:
Post a Comment