Thursday, October 22, 2009
Excersise eqiupment for my birthday!
So as most of you know I just celebrated a birthday! I am a qurater of a century old! That's right I am the big 2-5! Ever since I had Addie I have been looking into purchasing a elliptical machine so I can work out. So these days we are running on a VERY tight budget and craigslist is a 'favorite' of mine. So I hadn't looked online for a few weeks because we are on a SUPER tight budget, but I just wanted to take a peek. Just looking for any deals there might be, and there it was! For $45, just posted and I immediately emailed the seller, claiming my territory. It was 7:30 pm and I was willing to go at that very moment to collect my deal of the day! In case you didn't know, these things aren't cheap! A new elliptical will go for no less the $400 - $500. So you can see why I was hastie in my potential purchase. After I hit the sent button I thought to myself I can't afford $45, and then it came to me....I had birthday money! Wooo who! I was going to spend my birthday money on....excersise equipment!?! Well my momentum began to slooowwww down. Oh well it was something I really wanted and I got excited at the thought of this machine. It must be a reflection of my new age or perhaps it was the deal I had stumbled upon and I was so excited to get this machine! So I waited for a response, and I waited and waited and nothing and by the time 11pm came around, I gave up. I surrendered and went to bed. Long story short sometime in mid morning I recieved an email. HA - It was mine! Fast foward to 5pm - I now have the elliptiacal! Now my hope is that I will wake up early and spend sometime on this machine. My ultimate goal is to lose some weight! And I hope that the machine is going to aide me in that goal! Jeff on the other hand says it is going to take up space, but you know what he takes up too much space in the garage.I am able to take up some space in my house! I will keep you up to date and hopefully by putting this out there and being held accountable to someone will give me the extra motivation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment