
Wow I can't believe nine months have gone by since I last posted something. I guess the most interesting thing that happened later that week is that I found out I was pregnant. Here I am 8 days away from my due date and so much has happened in the last nine months. I wish I would have kept this up and made note of all the things that had went on during my pregnancy. I have not told anyone that I started this blog, since I was just testing it out and I wanted a journal for myself. I guess I should document the next chapter in my life. Since time flies. I just went out on maternity leave and have 8 weeks ahead of myself. Which at this point in time sounds like it will be over in a blink of an eye. Well it is late and maybe over the next 8 weeks I will post daily blogs so that I can look back and remember every second I spent with my daughter. Currently she is so cramped, that every movement can be felt and the majority of the time it causes me pain. Ok like I said I will try very hard to document those crucial and milestones.
No comments:
Post a Comment