Sunday, September 7, 2008

Introduction


Well lets see I am starting this and we shall see if I keep up with it and what others think. My name is Christal and I am married to a guy named Jeff. We have been together for ohhh 7 and 1/2 years and we have been married for almost 5 months. We live in a growing town called Roseville. We have one dog Camie(almost 2) and one cat Reese(5). I work as an 'Office Specialist' at our local School District. My duties consist of but are not limited to: I assist the payroll department as well as track our student records. I process all our inter district transfers(students who move into our schools and within our district). I reconcile all of our student body accounts as well as collect and deposit money for our varies funds, I am currently learning how to allocate that money and that is a part time job in it self. I am also our point of contact for all our mailing needs and I see that all out mail has the proper postage before leaving our office. I also back up the front desk. Well those are just a few of my duties and some call me the jack of a trades. I guess that we can say that. After working hours I am a normal housewife - I come home and tend to our spoiled animals as well as my spoiled husband, when he walks in the door he has a warm plate of home cooked food waiting for him and when he gets ready in the morning he has clean clothes to wear. My life is very plain and ordinary. Jeff he is currently employed with an Independent contractor for Comcast - he works long hours and long weeks. He just got a promotion to Manager/Supervisor, he will have multiple people under him. He was working in Modesto/Stockton but he will begin working in Sacramento soon. I am really glad to have him closer. Well this week we are preparing to go on our long awaited Honeymoon. We are going to San Diego and taking a cruise to Mexico for a few days. I am really excited!

No comments: