Saturday, December 12, 2009

More Clutter


Jeff and I have lived in our house for a year now, as of yesterday! A lot has happened in a year, we celebrated our one year wedding anniversary, Kyle got married, and we were blessed with Addie. A year ago Addie's room was our storage room, we had everything in there - clothes, pictures, junk, and our collection of baby things we began collecting for Addie. It was so cluttered and a mess that it took us some time to clean it all out, organize it, store the crap elsewhere and finish unpacking. Now Addie's room has become the storage room again. This time I have organized it and stacked it behind her bedroom door. Her room is perfect and clutter free, it is behind the door I would avoid. So when you visit please don't look behind the door, but for those of you who are curious here is a picture. We will need this for baby number two one day so until that baby shows up we are stuck with it.

No comments: