Saturday, December 12, 2009
Drug supplier....
Yes you read that right we are suppliers of caffeine I could not live without it. Starbucks is my poison but at home it is soda. Every two weeks Jeff and I go to Sam's club and stock up on our habit. Mine is Diet Pepsi and his is Mountain Dew (you think we can start to receive a year supply, now that I endorse them?) We always take turns when it comes to restock the fridge, except for the fact that I always restock both varieties and he will only restock his brand when he is in need. Generally we store them in our entry way next to the kitchen while they are waiting to be placed in the fridge. It is such a daunting sight to see when you come home every day after work. Two 50 can each cube of soda with a case of water (Aquafina - for me) and a case of Propel (flavored water for him). I mean if that doesn't scream CLUTTER, then I don't know what does. So this last week I was tired of looking at this clutter and so I stocked our fridge will ALL of our supply. Some may think we don't eat, but we really do. We are trying to eat everything that is in our freezer and pantry at the moment. So anytime you need a fix, come on over we have plenty to go around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment