Monday, July 22, 2013

Raley's try it program

I have signed up for the Raley's try it program. It is a program sponsored through Raley's, Bel Air and Nob Hill all local grocery stores here in Northern California. I have so far tired the "Top-it" Pizza, Natural baby food and will so receive a ice cream kit in the next few weeks. The most recent was the natural baby food and wipes products they sent to me. (I should have taken a picture but there is a link attached where you can see the items included.) I received three different brands and flavors of the fruit pouches. The baby food in the pouch became a hit probably around the same time Audrey was born, so we have tried a few here and there. I did not personally try these, but I like them due to the fact that they are super easy to take along with you in addition to the kids eat them and then you can toss them. They girls seem to like them, but I don't think we will repurchase. The kits also contain coupons for  not only your use, but to share with others. If I don't know anyone who will use them, I will leave them near the products in the store. This kit also contained these compressed wipes in a small easy to take on the go container. These I particularly liked and would repurchase. All you do is place them in water or under running water for the wipes to expand and use. These are helpful when we take the girls out to eat or play and we need to wipe hands or faces. There you have it my first official review posted on my blog. I hope whoever reads this will find it useful!!!

No comments: